A limited number of complimentary conference passes are now available for journalists: please email us for details at email@example.com with the subject line "Press Pass."
Follow this link for the press release for our previous conference: Harvard Vegan Society Student Group Announces Vegan-Innovation Conference
In the News:
- Yahoo! Finance, PR News Wire, & Daily Meal: "Harvard Vegan Society Student Group Hosts Vegan-Innovation Conference"
- Harvard Crimson: "More Than Just Tofu: The 2017 Ivy League Vegan Conference"
- Military Technologies: "Military Spouse Owned Kallie USA Vegan Fashion Featured At The Ivy League Vegan Conference At Harvard University"
- Mention in Huffington Post: "Choices, Voices, And Veganism: Diet For The Many"
- Yale Daily News: "Vegan conference draws diverse crowd"
- Philly.com: "An academic conference to sort vegan wheat from chaff"
- The Yale Herald: "Fifty shades of green"
- VegNews: "Second Ivy League Vegan Conference is a success"
Below, US Representative Ted Deutch (D-FL) shares his experiences and his views on food and public health policy with the attendees of the 2015 meeting of the iV Conference.